The Green Man. A spirit of nature and rebirth, he represents all growing things. He is also known as the Horned God, Cernunnos, Pan, Jack in the Green, and Herne the Hunter. His likeness adorns many old buildings and churches around the world.
This unique design was inspired by the towering oak trees surrounding my home, and the deer who graze in their shade.
This design is available on black 100% cotton, t-shirts are unisex adult sizes.
Comfortably soft and lightweight, this tee has a flattering fit and runs true to size.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
• High quality direct to garment printing
View the full collection from Paula Owen at Arwen Designs here